Are you in the mood for an adventure in watercolor? In this one day workshop participants will explore a variety of traditional and experimental approaches to painting with watercolor and learn how to incorporate these techniques into paintings. All levels of experience welcome to come play and learn.
TUITION: $130 + Studio Fee: $25
Saturday 4/29, 9-4 pm (one session)
Marguerite Lawler’s education includes a BFA in Illustration from Rhode Island School of Design, and a MFA in Painting from the City University of New York. Her work is shown in both public and private collections. She is represented by the Elizabeth Moss Gallery in Falmouth. www.margueritelawler.com
- Watercolors - cake or tube
- #2 pencil and eraser
- watercolor brushes (large to small)
- water container
- paper towels
- watercolor paper 1-hot press, 1-cold press + rough watercolor paper
- rigid support to tape paper on
- organic sponges
- masking tape 1"
All students + faculty are required to:
- provide proof of vaccination + booster immediately after registration by emailing an image of their vaccination card to firstname.lastname@example.org.